Friday, May 13, 2011

World Classics

I came into this class thinking it would be a welcome challenge during which I would get a little feel for some famous non-western authors and literature. I'm pleased to say that class was just that. Every day we would discuss we were assigned to read and the discussion were always intellectual and interesting. My classmates were all very interesting as well. 

I enjoyed doing the assignments given to us and it never felt like real work because it was always intriguing. The two papers we wrote were a challenge, but they were fun to write. The exam was also a good challenge! There were a couple questions I was kind of iffy on, but I think I did relatively well and I'm very pleased with myself. I'm most happy about my essay. I chose to write about the texts we read in class being called revolutionary in that they challenged authority in some way. 

I don't think there's anything I would change about the way the class was run, it was very well organized and I feel I've learned a lot. I definitely do not regret taking this course one bit! It's been a really fun term with all you guys and I hope you have a fun summer! See you next year!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment